Agronomy, Health and Safety
Foundation Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
Training only (attendance)
This eLearning course aims to give trainees knowledge, understanding and basic skills in HACCP. The course is designed to provide delegates with the underpinning knowledge and skills that are required to develop a HACCP system. It will assess the understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application. The length of training may vary depending on the objectives covered, the ratio of trainee/instructor and the ability and previous experience of the trainees.
- Know the importance of HACCP based product safety management systems,
- Know the preliminary processes for HACCP based procedures,
- Know the HACCP development tools and processes,
- Be able to develop a HACCP plan,
- Be able to support the implementation and maintenance of HACCP.
Share this course:Tweet